You’re focused on attracting new customers, retaining current ones, improving your product, and so many other things. But do you really have the time and energy to handle your businesses’ financial tracking effectively?
Erroneous accounting causes several problems, including insufficient inventory and tax issues, to name just two. A good solution for any small business needing help with its accounting is QuickBooks, accounting software offered by Intuit. The business can also opt to use the web-based version of the software, QuickBooks Online, which is available for a monthly fee. Shockley Bookkeeping is trained and experienced in using QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
Plus, we seamlessly interface with accounting firms and CPAs, who appreciate having accurate financials provided by Shockley Bookkeeping.
Primary Features of QuickBooks
Before listing some of the primary features of QuickBooks – there are too many to name them all – it should be said that one of its strongest selling points is that it is quite intuitive; even executives who abhor math love this software. Following is a list of some things that QuickBooks does:
1) Provides templates allowing businesses to create business plans, charts, invoices, purchase orders, and spreadsheets, customizing them to their needs;
2) Assists in calculation of payroll and preparation of 1099s and W-2s;
3) Keeps track of inventory;
4) Offers a bill paying method that keeps track of the business’ expenses
5) Allows owners to scan and upload their signatures, which can then be affixed to checks, saving considerable time for businesses that write hundreds of checks monthly.
These are just a few of the software’s features, all of which are also available for businesses that use QuickBooks Online. Intuit does not require online customers to enter into a long-term contract with it. Rather, they pay a monthly fee and can discontinue service at any time.
Shockley Bookkeeping recommends QuickBooks to small businesses.